[OS X TeX] Placing eps figures

Georgios Pyrgiotakis gpyrgiot at ufl.edu
Sat Jun 3 05:12:10 CEST 2006

Dear Ashim,

I don 't really know what epsf.def is used, but I used eps figures in
my latex documents in the past using TeXShop.
Just use the \usepackage{graphicx} in your preamp and the following
code to place the image.
\begin{figure}
\begin{center}
\includegraphics{filenam.eps} %<---What you really need to produce
the picture
\caption{caption}
\end{center}
\end{figure}
Before you compile however you have to select TeX and Ghostscript
from the typset menu. It is that simple (at least for me!).

Regards

Georgios