[OS X TeX] problems with minitoc package -- addendum

Jason Davies ophiochos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 00:27:34 CEST 2006

further to my previous message, sent in error before I had finished, adding the aforementioned mtmmess.sty seems to disable the minitoc package (it's commands give errors).

I need a Toc for individual chapters (detailed) and also a general toc for the whole document. If there is an easy way to do this, I'd be grateful for pointers!

Ie the document is something like this:

Title of report
Toc of chapters and sections
    blah1 ......1
    blah2.......10
    blah3........20
    blah4........30
    blah5........40

then the chapters go...

chapter 1 blah1
lots of blah

chapter blah2
more blah with footnotes

chapter 3
toc of sections and subsections of chapter 3 only

foo1........20 %foo being a section in chapter 3
foo2........22
foo3........25

chapter 4
toc of sections and subsections of chapter 4 only

bar1.......30
bar2.......32

chapter 5 blah5
a great deal of terribly interesting blah