[OS X TeX] OT: log from Acrobat 7.0

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Tue Jul 25 22:06:07 CEST 2006

The drawback is that you won't capture the default notice level log
entries. It really all depends on whether you actually need to use
you log for any specific purposes. If not, no problem.

You should probably try to sudo with the wrong password just to make
sure the failed login attempts are logged.