[OS X TeX] OT: log from Acrobat 7.0

Sergei Mariev sergei.mariev at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 24 18:38:57 CEST 2006

is there a way to filter this particular message or to purge it
automatically from the log e.g. by using syslog or syslogd? I have
never used these before, and just after readign the man pages on them
I am still not sure if they might be of some help?

Sergei

Am 24.07.2006 um 16:16 schrieb Adam R. Maxwell:

> On Jul 24, 2006, at 06:50, Morten Høgholm wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:42:36 +0200, Martin Costabel
>> <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> For the non-free version, Adobe have a suggestion on their web site
>>> <http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331663.html>
>>> that can only be classified as a cynical joke. Since you paid for
>>> it, you should complain to them.
>>
>> I would have thought this kind of tech support was restricted to
>> Dilbert. Boy was I wrong!
>
> That tech note is hilarious, but not really surprising based on the
> quality of (some of) Adobe's products; I think I just gave up hope
> that they'll stop dumping frameworks in Safari's bundle (which
> causes their pdf plugin to crash other WebKit-using applications).
> I wonder if they know that their instructions only work for the
> first user created on Mac OS X (UID 501)?

Sergei Mariev
Hinweis ab jetzt neue Nummer +49 (0)163-846-62-00
+49 (0)8153-986-716