[OS X TeX] ImageMagick (Intel) Glitch ?

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Sun Jul 23 06:46:45 CEST 2006

On Jul 22, 2006, at 11:40 PM, David Watson wrote:

> Which version of ImageMagick do you have on your system? I have a
> MacBook Pro and both convert and identify work fine with the
> following versioning of ImageMagick:
>
> Version: ImageMagick 6.2.5 01/25/06 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
> Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2005 ImageMagick Studio LLC

David,

initially the problem surfaced with the latest i-Installer version
(6.2.6-8), though they persisted with the current source install
(6.2.8), which now works fine. I think that Kyle was right with his
assumption that some components were not found, though if that's
true, I'm not sure why it didn't seem like a more common problem then.

Cheers,
Jan