[OS X TeX] Quitting *Tex from the command line

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at iwu.edu
Thu Jul 20 22:20:12 CEST 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 3:11 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 20.07.2006 um 22:00 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:
>
>> Is there a good reason why ctrl-C doesn't work?
>
> Ctrl-c and Ctrl-d both work in terminating tex or latex.

You are absolutely right!
However, and this is the interesting part, type quit and press enter.
Then, at the prompt: "Please type another input file name:" press
ctrl-C. It doesn't work any more. Ctrl-D still works however, while x
+return doesn't quite work either.

Very weird behavior, I'd love to be enlightened on the matter.

> --
> Greetings
>
>   Pete
>
> There are three types of people in this world: those who can count,
> and those who cannot.

Haris