[OS X TeX] Standard preamble

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at iwu.edu
Tue Jul 18 17:50:37 CEST 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Chris Goedde wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> As I am working on the "magnum opus", because my knowledge of
>> LaTeX is extremely limited, I keep modifying the preamble. But
>> because the magnum opus is made of more and more files, I am
>> having an increasingly terrible time keeping all the preambles the
>> same.
>>
>> Is there a way each file could have a minimum preamble, say with
>> just a command to use the stuff in a "central" file which would
>> then be the only file I would modify?

Alain,

	If you want to both be able to compile individual files and include
them in a master document, then you might find the answer in the
thread starting with this message:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-May/010474.html
especially my responses in that thread:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-May/010485.html