[OS X TeX] pdfsync changes page breaks?

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:40:48 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:30:14 +0200, Jerome Laurens
<Jerome.Laurens at u-bourgogne.fr> wrote:

> Selon Morten Høgholm <morten.hoegholm at gmail.com>:
>
>> A solution for this is to not insert the \special etc. directly but
>> delay
>> it until actually entering horizontal mode. This is done in the
>> experimental galley2 module which can be fetched from the LaTeX Project
>> website (choose the CVS-part of the development code).
>>
>> I'm not implying that you can just use that module as it is now for what
>> is wanted here but if one inserts these markers by means of the tools
>> provided in galley2, chances are that you will not get different line-
>> abd
>> pagebreaks.
>> --
>
> Does it allow to synchronize everymath?

The galley2 module uses \everypar and \par to accomplish its goals and
provides the tools needed for these. Since \everymath is only ever
executed in horizontal mode that interface hasn't been added and it is
questionable if it will although there are of course some things that
could be fixed, e.g., the font code isn't run everytime something (ab)uses
math mode to center something vertically.
--
Morten