[OS X TeX] monowidth font justified

Ingo Reich ireich at mac.com
Sun Jan 29 20:13:34 CET 2006

Hi Georg,
nice package, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Just one
observation: it seems to me that if I want (at most) 40 characters
per line (justified), then I need to specify chars=41 rather than
chars=40. I tested this with iterating "1 3 5 7 9 1 3 5 7 9 1 3 5 7
90 2 4 6 8 0". Is this correct?
Grüße, Ingo