[OS X TeX] FOILtex OR Seminar

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Thu Jan 26 20:14:10 CET 2006

Hi Georg,

sure I will look at your introduction. you can send it to me
( mmichalsky at gmx.de ) . I am not sure which one I finally will use,
but I will
try out some things... thx

Hi José. I will check your website on this. Also thx to you

AND: I tried out the beamer class. WoW. I downloaded the package from
sourceforge. There are some usable templates, where you
only have to change some things, to have your first presentation. And
with lots of desing and overviews... Looks great.

greetings
Marcus Michalsky