[OS X TeX] hyperlink to files in samefolder as pdf

Keith M. Chugg chugg at usc.edu
Thu Jan 26 02:15:16 CET 2006

Method 1 (i.e., \href{run:foo.pdf}{see foo.pdf}) works in preview
too...  My reference on latex and the hyperref says to use \href
{foo.pdf}{see foo.pdf} and that works for Acrobat, but not preview,
and in Acrobat, the little yellow box showing the linked file name is
gone...

It would be nice if preview would let you toggle off this
"protection" if it really is a security issues.  For example, I use
Mail and one click one click opens an attached excel sheet.  Why
would this be any less secure?

keith