[OS X TeX] \cite within \href

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 26 00:51:13 CET 2006

The hyperlink has to be added in the .bib file or equivalently in
BibDesk, e.g., I put a link like
\href{http://arXiv.org/abs/math.DG/0409465}{arXiv:math.DG/0409465}

in the Eprint field of Bibdesk, but then the .bst file has to be
modified (I am using a modification of amsplain.bst called
hamsplain.bst).

If you put the hyperlink in the Note field, then no modification of
the .bst field is necessary, at least not that I know of.

Claus