[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.43 and 2.09

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 10:12:46 CET 2006

Le 22 janv. 06 à 21:14, Richard Koch a écrit :

> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 1.43 and 2.09 are available at www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop

Thank you again for the fine software... I just stumbled on the
TagSections/ConTeXtTags preferences and started wondering if there
was a way not to hardwire the names automatically tagged. Say one
built a document class where the sectionning commands were \Header,
\header and \para, wouldn't it be possible to have, as part of the
(hidden) preferences the array [\Header, \header, \para] that, if
present, would replace the two hardwired arrays (LaTeX and ConTeXt).
I know it is rather exotic, but still, so much is put away in
preferences, why not these names?
--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)