[OS X TeX] getnonfreefonts

Georg Verweyen verweyen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:19:51 CET 2006

I'd like to use luximono and maybe dayroman.
It took me a while to install the luximono fontfiles, there are three
resulting questions:

1. Is it possible to unpack the zip inside texmf.local correctly without
replacing whole directories but simply /adding/ files?

2. How do I enable the new mapfile on tetex 3.0 'sudo -H updmap-sys
-enable ul9' ???

3. Is it possible to run the very promissing getnonefreefonts-script on
a Mac?

Iff the answer to 3 is yes, maybe 1 and 2 get less important ...?

Ganz-Karusell-in-meine-kleine-Kopf, Georg