[OS X TeX] psfrag troubles/PostScript in 10.4.4

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 21:03:37 CET 2006

Le 13 janv. 06 à 22:08, Ross Moore a écrit :

> Hi Franck,
>
> Furthermore, if you already have the ability to mark lines,
> circles, ovals
> and curves, then you are well on the way to implementing Phase 2
> of the WaRMreader syntax. This is to include in the  .bb  file
> information
> that specifies the location and shape of such extended objects.

Hmm. For the time being the software does not support shapes as such.
It was mainly designed for basic Euclidian geometry (points, straight
lines and circles). I initially wanted it to replace the ageing (and
on ly rnning in classic) Cabri Géometre. I shelved it when I
discovered Geogebra an others that are far better...

I have posted a version and the source on my homepage: http://
homepage.mac.com/fstengel/FileSharing5.html

For the time being the application is bloated: the various images are
sometimes in triplicate (I have yet to optimize this)

To mark a file, drag the pdf on the application. It will then ask you
if you want to put that pdf as a background to a drawing (I'd use the
center option). Once this is done, you can add the marks by adding
points and labelling using the "M" tool.

Any comments are welcome...

Otherwise to do what WARM2 might understand, one could use Sketch.app
and expand it... I'll have a look into it, but it will have to wait a
bit: I have quite a few exam papers to mark :-(
--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)