[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Fri Jan 13 21:37:16 CET 2006

Right, that's the point:
Mostly I am working with a maximized preview window with toolbar menu
switched off (by pressing the bottom top right).

So I can only rely on keyboard shortcuts and/or my mouse's context menu.
That is pretty nice working - only a "Goto Page..." shortcut is
missing (as TeXniscope has it) for bringing this little dialog box up.
A little dialog box just for entering the pagenumber and then leaving
the window again.

Couldn't this be a small but very useful goodie for the (not too far)
next TeXShop version?

Steffen