EPS to PDF (was Re: [OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 13 17:01:32 CET 2006

Am 13.01.2006 um 16:38 schrieb Piet van Oostrum:

> pdfcrop removes white space at the outside. If you have an EPS file
> that
> deliberately has some whitespace (for example because you want to
> juxtapose
> a couple of them with proper spacing), pdfcrop will remove it and
> this will
> be undesirable.

Hello Piet!

Do you have some proof or test file? I studied the Perl code in
pdfcrop and to me it looks that it respects the values of the
bounding box. What it does indeed is that it moves the object into
the upper left corner via pdfTeX ...

--
Greetings

   Pete