[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:48:50 CET 2006

Peter, Maarten,

You can use the file freely (I have more where that came from and the
paper for which they were prepared is now accepted). These eps
figures were sent to me so if you need information about their origin
I'll have to find out.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, this thread is getting long and
I'm following it kind of slowly.

Themis