[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.06

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 9 23:16:15 CET 2006

Folks,

I just replaced TeXShop 2.05 with TeXShop 2.06 on my web site.
The web site still refers to 2.05, but if you download and look
in the about box you will see 2.06.

1) The (apple)-<, etc., problem should be fixed in localized versions.
Thus (apple)-[ and (apple)-] should indent and unindent if you
are in the source editor, and should go backward and forward in
the preview window. This should leave (apple)-< and (apple)->
free for cycling between windows on some keyboards (although
in English the command is (apple)-`).

Please let me know if there are still problems with this

2) The program now has TeX-mdimporter version 1.2.

3) The "Set Default Values" button in the Preferences panel actually
does something. It looks to me like this has been disconnected for
some time!

4) The prior version typed "texshop release" to the console whenever
pdfkit memory was released; this is fixed.

I haven't done anything about Gary Gray's report of a spinning cursor
yet, but I'm very interested. Have others seen that behavior?

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu