[OS X TeX] EPS figures black/white reversed in Preview

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Jan 5 22:39:34 CET 2006

Similar (but not identical) problem here: Exporting from illustrator
to jpg seems to always invert the colors of (i) the thumbnail and
(ii) of the image that is imported into texshop (whether dropping the
jpg onto texshop, or using includegraphics) . Yet, when the jpg file
is opened in Illustrator or in Graphic Converter (but NOT in
preview.app), the colors are not inverted! I don't recall ever having
this problem with eps, only with jpg, but it's reproducible each time.

Themis