[OS X TeX] LaTeX ->Keynote (with black background)?

Roger Hart rhart at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 5 07:20:32 CET 2006

I would like to use Keynote's "Gradient" background (which is dark
grey->black) for a presentation I'm preparing, which means, if I'm to
cut-and-paste, that I need to have my text and equations in white. I
use the latest version of TeXShop and KeyNote. Is there a simple way
to do this?

Ideally, I would hope that there is some global command I could use
that would reverse the usual colors once and for all in the entire
document, typesetting my entire article in white text, and the entire
background in black, and overriding any color assignments I've made
in the article. This may be complicated because I use ps4pdf and xy
quite a bit.

I've looked into the seminar package, and some other approaches,
without much success. I'd like to find something that would just
allow me to very quickly produce Keynote presentations from my
articles,  without a lot of extra work. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

Roger

Roger Hart
Assistant Professor, Departments of History and Asian Studies
University of Texas at Austin

office: Room 405, Garrison Hall
office phone: 512-475-7258
department fax: 512-475-7222