[OS X TeX] Font in TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 23 02:30:59 CET 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 7:10 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> I do my customization inside ~/Library/TeXShop/. I did not know you
> could do the same inside texshop.app. (Don't take my posting too
> literally :)  there's nothing wrong with prying into one's own
> computer.)
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I was talking about the ~/Library/TeXShop/. The More folder inside
TeXShop is what gets copied to ~/Library/TeXShop/Templates/ when it
is created. You can see this by removing the Templates folder from ~/
Library/TeXShop/ and restarting TeXShop; the default folder with the
More folder within it will be created. Of course you can simply
restore your customized Templates folder there and you're back to
what you had before.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)