[OS X TeX] Elusive (for me) problem with TeX i-Package configure on Intel

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Feb 23 00:12:53 CET 2006

On 21 Feb 2006, at 00:09, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I finally got around to installing and configuring my new Intel
> iMac. I did not do a complete clean install of all the i-Packages,
> instead I copied my /usr/local tree over from another machine) and
> I did not see any problem with running the TeX i-Package configure.
> Nothing hung. The LM fonts were converted without problems.
>
> So, I am looking for a volunteer who experiences the hanging TeX
> configure on Intel with Latin Modern GUI onversion to help me
> identify the problem.

I have had one person trying to help me but a new run of the current
configure phase worked fine to convert the fonts. Can others see if
they can reproduce on an intel Mac? I  need to find someone who can
reproduce the hanging.

Note you need to use i-Installer's environment overrides and add
setting "II2GWOVERRIDE" and set it to "YES" (both without the quotes).