[OS X TeX] Cutting off magnification in TeXShop's preview

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Tue Feb 14 22:29:35 CET 2006

Hi,

another remark to TeXShop. I don't think it was observed/posted before:

When previewing in any Display Format other than Double MultiPage
the MouseMagnification gets cut off at the standard's view paper edge
(where the gray background begins).
Which is quite poor when you have a small standard magnification and
want to see a detail with triple-click for example.
Only in Double MultiPage the detail gets shown in enough space.
Well, I hope my explanation was understandable...

Is this a bug, or do I have a wrong setting somewhere?

Steffen