[OS X TeX] paths in input & include

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 13 01:33:57 CET 2006

Am 13.02.2006 um 01:03 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> So, yes, a \filespath{{./FolderA/FolderB/}} would be a blessing for
> me.

Because it does not work?

I would organise each segment of TeX and graphics files in a
dedicated folder each. In their parent directory would be place for
the books. If the graphics files are not found via the included TeX
files, a lengthy \graphicspath statement would be needed in the book
files.

Flat hierarchy.

I remember that for a magazine I had small wrapper TeX files that
included each only one chapter, to optimise these. Another wrapper
file included all chapters plus first and last page and the index and
settings for headers and footers. To optimise the whole magazine the
\include statements were un-commented ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Without vi there is only GNU Emacs