[OS X TeX] TextMate

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Sun Feb 12 21:46:42 CET 2006

Am 09.02.2006 um 14:14 schrieb d.krebs at mac.com:

> I'm working on a rather big project and I'm thinking of doing my
> editing work with TextMate (mainly because of the nice project-
> enviroment), while letting TeXShop do the typesetting. Does anybody
> have experience with TextMate?

I can only second what the others said: TextMate is a really great
editor which superbly handles and typesets TeX especially for big
projects with many files. It can do multiple undos, block editing,
macros and it has really lots of nice editing features. Besides TeX
it can do all kinds of other languages and editing tasks. I like it :-)

Ciao, Thomas