[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.09a

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 7 02:06:51 CET 2006

If you place in BBEdit the cursor before the starting $ sign, then
the search command (using grep)
will find (and highlight) anything between the starting $ sign and
the next forward positioned $ sign (including the $ signs), and not
get irritated by an escaped \$.

I think the solution is fairly easy and obvious unless you want to
make it really foolproof; but if this maxime would rule the world
than we had no cars, no wine, and certainly no tex.

Claus