[OS X TeX] OT: Learning Cocoa

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 18:07:23 CET 2006

Le 6 févr. 06 à 16:54, Chris Goedde a écrit :

> Pardon the off-topic question, but I've been thinking of learning
> some Cocoa programming, and I know there are a number of
> accomplished programmers here. Can someone recommend some good
> Cocoa programming references? Either books or web-based resources.
>
> As a note, I already speak C and Java (as well as Fortran,
> Postscript, and Matlab, but not C++), but not Objective-C. So
> something that talks about Objective-C as well as the Cocoa
> environment would be nice. Also, I already know how to use XCode.

A quick and cheap way, would be to use the tutorial found inside the
XCode documentation. Look in the documentation window: when you click
on Cocoa in the left panel, the first item that appears in the main
panel shoud be "Getting Started" (right under "Cocoa Resources"). It
will give you access to a tutorial and various other references...

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)