[OS X TeX] updated packages

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 11:57:55 CET 2006

Le 6 févr. 06 à 11:41, Victor Ivrii a écrit :

> It would be very nice to have the next update with updated versions
> of pgf and beamer.

This morning I just noticed and reported to Gerben a mismatch between
the versions of the TeX i-Package in the standard i-Directories and
in the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory. One of the differences between the
two is connected with beamer (I can't say more, as I'm not using it):

> Also, it seems the TeX i-Package at NTG is older (6 December 2005)
> than the one in the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory (21 December).
> Changes are:
>
> 2005/12/21:
> • Do not unpack the Apple fonts if gtamacfonts is not available
> (e.g. when running the new configure phase on an older install).
> • Cosmetic changes
> 2005/12/18:
> • When installing teTeX3 (2004 or 2005), the beamer class in teTeX3
> will be overwritten with what is in this i-Package.

Does this answer your query?

Bruno Voisin