[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.09a

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Feb 6 06:55:32 CET 2006

On Feb 5, 2006, at 11:12 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

> Hi Gary,

>> You do realize that feature (2) has been in TeXShop for years? It
>> simply required a triple-click before.
>
> Yes, the feature has been available, but the user-action is now
> different.
>
>      triple-click = select the whole line
>
> has been a standard part of the interface in other Mac applications
> and programming environments for years -- almost decades (anyone else
> remember MPW ?).
>
> TeXshop was different, and has now conformed.

Ross,

Yes, I know. I was trying to tell Bob that it had been around for a
while since his message seemed to indicate that he was not aware of
that. Maybe I am just confused since it is late.

In fact, I have been using this feature for so long that it is going
to take me some time to get used to the new double-click version. :-)

-- Gary