[OS X TeX] font problem

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Feb 4 19:04:42 CET 2006

On 4 Feb 2006, at 5:30 pm, KL Tah wrote:

> I don't think I actually have XeTeX installed...that could be a
> problem?

In that case, you're presumably not running it or using any xetex-
specific packages like fontspec.sty, so you can ignore my suggestion.
It was only a guess based on the error message that seemed to imply a
"U" encoding.

To know what's really going on, I think the LaTeX experts here will
want to see a bit more context.... such as the document preamble, to
see what packages you're using, and perhaps more of the console
output from the job.

JK