[OS X TeX] Fixed epstopdf, which handles %%BoundingBox: (atend) OK.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 4 15:30:07 CET 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 7:29 AM, Arno Kruse wrote:

> Axel, you have couched in terms what I feel nearly every day when I
> read the mails from here. Peter sometimes seems to be a little bit
> grumpy, but his knowledge is fascinating. And the knowledge of many
> others, too. And their willingness to answer questions.
>
> One drawback: The level of many answers (and questions) ist
> extremely high, so I often do not dare to ask a question because I
> fear to appear like an idiot.
>
> Maybe we need a second MacOSX Mailing List named "TeX for the
> simple minded" or so. I shall subscribe immediately!
>
> Arno

Howdy,

1)Every day one's mind should ``stretch'' a bit.

2)Not all questions have simple answers; even if we think the
question is simple. Often what appears as a simple question to us is
deeper than we expect. I've experienced that here and discovered new
ways of looking at things and a better understanding of the problem
even if I don't fully understand the answer. Over time things begin
to make more sense.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)