[OS X TeX] font problem

KL Tah kl_tah at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:33:02 CET 2006

Hi All,

I'm having a font problem:

!LaTeX Error: Font family `U+times' unknown.

Type H<return> for immediate help.

..

1.21 <25>psmtimr at 25pt}{}

Any ideas what might be wrong? If I need new fonts, where's the best
place to get them?

Thanks,
KL

P/S : Also, unrelated to this, is there a way to copy error messages
from the texshop console? it won't let me so I press 'Abort' at which
point I can get the typing cursor when I hover over the window but
clicking on it causes the window, along with the other windows, to
close (it's not a crash, becauseTeXShop does not quit).