[OS X TeX] Experimental MacTeX Packages

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 20:30:12 CET 2006

Gerben, et. al.,

On 2006 Dec 30, at 5:38 AM, Gerben Wierda, replying to Scott Murman,
indited:
> XeTeX is part of TL2006 and thus also of my i-Package and Dick's .pkg

pardon me for being dense, but given that the only thing that will be
updated post Jan 1, 2007, is the ConTeXt i-Package, correct?

If I were to install the TeXLive from TUG (which I did from the
experimental download posted a while back to this very list), would
that include a version of ConTeXt, and further more, would using i-
Installer to update ConTeXt provide me with a second install or would
it update the one in TeXLive? (Assuming there is on in TeXLive)??

Thanks,
	--Doug