[OS X TeX] printer mistakes black for white

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at mac.com
Fri Dec 29 18:50:12 CET 2006

Am 17.12.2006 um 0.47 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Am 16.12.2006 um 20:29 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:
>
>> What could be the reason?
>
> I don't know, but you could prepare a minimal example with a small
> scanned image ... and then you could try to print the PDF output
> from TeX as PDF-X.

No changes. The printout is black.

> And of course you could check what comes out when you use altpdflatex!

No difference. The printout is black.

I am sure this is not a TeX related problem but a failure either in
the scan software or in the printer driver. But it's really sh**. :-(

Kind regards. Friedrich

--
»I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also