[OS X TeX] Experimental MacTeX Packages

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Thu Dec 28 16:25:14 CET 2006

On 2006 Dec 28, at 9:47 AM, Douglas Philips wrote:

> On 2006 Dec 23, at 1:21 AM, Richard Koch wrote:
>> Experimental MacTeX packages are available for testing at
>>
>> 	www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html

Well, apparently, it actually takes just slightly over a gig of free
space to install the Live version, and so it was bad luck that I had
just that amount. Poor judgement led me to assume that the installer
had confused the space I had with the space it needed, and when I
freed up even more space, sure enough it installed. Yet to check it
out, but at least the installation proceeded. Sigh, sorry for the
alarum.

--Doug