[OS X TeX] TexShop Installation Question

Rob Preuss rpreuss at bbn.com
Mon Dec 25 20:52:40 CET 2006

Thanks Everyone!

I tried the solution suggested by Joshua Smith of UCSF and
it now seems to work! Josh's response is copied below but,
to be as clear/explicit as possible, here's what I did...

   1) Open TeXShop
   2) Go to TexShop > Preferences...
   3) Click on the "Engine" tab
   4) In the top window change

      /usr/local/teTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin-current

      /usr/local/gwTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin-current

   5) Click OK

Thanks Josh!

Cheers, Rob