[OS X TeX] (OT) converting old ps to pdf

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:21:09 CET 2006

On 12/21/06, Peter Dyballa  wrote:

> Victor, could you teach your eMail client to hide eMail addresses? I
> get already enough spam mail ...

[OT]
I am afraid gmail does not have any "reply" setting modification. So I
will need to remember to remove it manually.

On the other hand, getting a lot of spam mail allows to train well
Bayesian filters.

As my "spam sending agent" statistics (from my main mail account; sure
it covers only agents filling mailer or X-mailer fields) shows that
different versions of Outluck are responsible for ~90% of it, ~9% is
sent by the Bat, and the rest by something else.On the other hand,
well trained filters make very little this or that kind of mistakes