[OS X TeX] preferred tool for presentations

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:47:13 CET 2006

On 12/19/06, Alessandro Andretta <alessandroandretta at mac.com> wrote:
> seems the link is broken, Bruno.

Oh, these clicktons... copying and pasting by parts solves the problem
(but I believe that creators of such long URLs have a dedicated place
in the hell)

While I am using exclusively beamer (just once converting to powerdot
as supported by htlatex), I have seen some excellent KN + LaTeXit
presentations (more sophisticated backgrounds and page transitions
than one can get with beamer (actually page transitions are done with
hyperref but they follow what pd can do)). I have also seen many their
ugly PP+LaTeX cousins.

One should remember:  LaTeX does not know by itself that its output
will be included into slide presentation and does not select correct
fonts etc... So, one should put it in its preamble via preferences