[OS X TeX] printer mistakes black for white

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Sat Dec 16 20:29:57 CET 2006

Morning.

This is not really a Mac'n'Tex question. But the failure has occured
when I've print a letter with PDF attachments included via includepdf
[]{}

I've scanned some sheets and saved it as PDF files. When I print
these files, all sheets that only contain black and white are
inverted. Sheets that contain colours are printed all right.

I use an MBP C2D MacOS X 10.4.8 and a Xerox Phaser 3500. The result
is indepent from which application I start the print job. In all
cases the preview of the print document is okay. And when I print
from Adobe Acrobat Standard 7 and use »print as picture/image« black
and white are not inverted.

What could be the reason?

Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards, Friedrich

--
»Der Kopf ist rund, damit das Denken die Richtung ändern kann.«
                                                             (Francis