[OS X TeX] assistance with a problem

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Sat Dec 9 01:36:30 CET 2006

Sergei,

it is difficult to understand what you are trying to do with your
redefinition of the sectional commands and with the counter \new. You
should explain what it is you're trying to do with these commands. It
is very possible that you can accomplish the same effect through the
various commands available in memoir.

Themis