[OS X TeX] making a whole table in foonotesize

Tobias Sebastian Kuhn tosebk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:07:27 CET 2006

Am 08.12.2006 um 05:40 schrieb Denis Chabot:
> I would like to have the entire table set in a smaller text size,
> like footnotesize.

> Although I can set several paragraphs of text (outside a tabular
> environment) to be in a different size by surrounding them with
>
> \begin{footnotesize}
>
> \end{footnotesize}

this is the right way, so why don't you use it on your tabular-
environment?

This did work for me (with \usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}):

\begin{table}[ht]
\vspace{3mm}
\begin{center}
\begin{footnotesize}
\begin{tabular}{|c|c|c|c|}
\hline
Höhe & Höhe & Ø oberer Rand  & Ø innen in\tabularnewline gesamt &
Ansatz & außen & 15 cm Höhe\\
\hline
54,5 cm & 22 cm & 27 cm  &  12 cm\\
\hline