[OS X TeX] I'm done with TeXShop as my main editor

Matthieu Masquelet matthieu.masquelet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:25:30 CET 2006

Oops I guess I was being too hasty, I thought this was what it was
doing but yes, maybe I was indeed closing the pdf in between... But
even if you close it, it does open again at the previous location you
were looking at when you closed it. So I guess my happiness needs to
be tamed down a little bit, I need to add a command-W and a shift-tab
to my routine every time I save.

Thanks for pointing that out Gerben...

On 12/7/06, Gerben Wierda <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:
> > I think I haven't forgotten anything...
>
> How do you make Preview refresh when the file is already open?
>
> atchange foo.pdf "open foo.pdf" will open it the first time, but what you
> want is that it opens the newly created one and skips to the same page it
> was.

Matthieu Masquelet
Georgia Institute of Technology
Computational Combustion Laboratory