[OS X TeX] Displaying a LaTeX beamer presentation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 6 17:18:05 CET 2006

Am 06.12.2006 um 15:28 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

>> Use pdffonts from the xpdf suite instead – although limited to the
>> command line ...
>>

> Is there a pre-compiled version of the suite I can get and install?

At least in Fink a binary package is available, and in DarwinPorts
it's also there, but I cannot see in which form(s). Fink packages
need Fink to be installed first.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
                                        -- Archie Goodwin