[OS X TeX] Turning mtpro2 fonts into mac fonts

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Dec 6 06:38:42 CET 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 23:24 , Axel E. Retif wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2006, at 17:21 , André Bellaïche wrote:
>

>> [...]
>
>> An = sign typed into the file appears as an = sign when the pdf
>> file is viewed with Acrobat, and as a \Downarrow symbol when the
>> pdf file is opened with Illustrator.
>
> I use F. Costanzo and Gary Gray's WARMFigToPDF:
>
> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/toolsX.shtml
>
> and easier yet, TeX Font Outliner, in their PDF Processing Apps:
>
> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/PDF-Processing-Apps.zip

Sorry. There is a manual for WARMFigToPDF, but I don't see one for
TeX Font Outliner:

Make a (La)TeX document with the formulas you want to put into your
Illustrator figure and drop the resulting PDF into TeX Font Outliner;
it will open an Illustrator document with the formulas as outlines;
select each formula with the Direct Selection Tool and copy-paste it
in your figure.

Best,

Axel