Fwd: [OS X TeX] Fwd: [jurabib] book: revert "series" and "volume"

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Dec 5 23:56:35 CET 2006

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Alex Hamann <Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Datum: 5. Dezember 2006 23:55:10 MEZ
An: TeX on Mac OS X TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List <MacOSX-
TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>
Betreff: [OS X TeX] Fwd: [jurabib] book: revert "series" and "volume"
Antwort an: "TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List" <MacOSX-
TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>

I am forwarding the following message which I sent to Jurabib mailing
list previously (not too many answers there :-) ).
Any help would be much appreciated (and if someone would give me a
hint what the command actually does I´d appreciate that as well)!

Cheers

Alex