[OS X TeX] Keeping this list healthy

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 11:35:51 CET 2006

On 12/2/06, Paul Vickers <eattheword at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 1 Dec 2006, at 23:49, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> >> I can't find that path on my machine...must I create it?
> >>

> >> --Lou Talman
> >>   Department of Mathematical & Computer Sciences
> >>   Metropolitan State College of Denver
> >>

> > Howdy,
> >
> > And fill each sub-directory appropriately! :-)
> >

> For those who don't like to use the Terminal, can you provide an
> Apple Script that creates the appropriate folders and fills them? It
> will need to be aware of which TeX installation is being run. What if
> you want to switch to another drink? Could someone write a switcher
> script too?

Those who do not like terminal could put all files in the same
directory and advise everybody else about consequences. Probably one
should not expect the report too soon since the person conducting this
experiment would be unable to use computer (leave alone terminal) at
least couple of days (one week without training) :-)
\