[OS X TeX] Re: additional texmf tree for all users (was Re: [OS X TeX] Beginner help with TeXshop/MacTex needed)

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Tue Aug 29 23:07:29 CEST 2006

El 8/29/06 3:26 PM, "Alex Scorpan" <scorpan at gmail.com> escribió:

>>> For the rest, I advise people to read
>>>
>>> http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2005-September/017470.html
>>>
>>> as we are seeing the beginning of a repeat here, and those that do
>>> not
>>> know the past are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>> <sigh>  Yes, thank you ever so much for dredging up ancient
>> history.  I
>> must say that helps a great deal.
>

> It helps people to see that you are an asshole by nature and
> tradition, not by accident and in the last few days.
>
> Now, can you please just go away?
>
> Alex

I must say I was truly amazed by the patience many people had this time with
Rowland McDonnell, as surely they remembered last year "ancient history".
Above all, Gerben Wierda's patience and kindness ---knowing beforehand that
any minute he would be insulted by Mr. McDonnell--- was really something!

Thank you, Alex, for trying to stop this for now (hope it works!). Maybe
next year we will see next round ---"future history", that is!

Best,

Axel