additional texmf tree for all users (was Re: [OS X TeX] Beginner help with TeXshop/MacTex needed)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Aug 27 23:44:00 CEST 2006

On Aug 26, 2006, at 00:03 , Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Editing
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cfg one can add the whole
> forest :-)

Make that /usr/local/teTeX/texmf.cnf on my distrbution as it
overrides (more precisely precedes) whatever is in the file you mention.

But I agree with Herb: this is what /usr/local/teTeX/share/
texmf.local is for. Maybe a symlink from /Users/Shared/texmf to /usr/
local/teTeX/share/texmf.local would be nice.