[OS X TeX] Macro Editor Bug in TeXShop

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Sat Aug 26 12:40:44 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have had a similar experience, previously using the shortcut command+-
to produce the backslash. That started to give the error signal. I
discovered that the recent version of TexShop uses command+- for
zoom-out under Preview / magnification. The shortcut was simply taken. I
then tried to remove the zoom-out key-binding by editing the
KeyEquivalents.plist according to the help-texts instructions, but I was
not able to make it work.

Peter